Making frosting with mommy (more like eating it!)
Concentrating so hard on making frosting flowers for cake.
Birthday Girl!!!
Dora Cake that Mommy made
(with Alexis' help on making the frosting!)
Enjoying her new cash register with Daddy! Hopefully Alexis will become a better businesswoman as she grows older--when I "bought" a crayon from her for $6 (her asking price), I told her I only had a $5, so I gave her the $5 bill. Then she gave me another $5 bill and 25 cent coin in return. So I got paid 25 cents for buying a crayon from her. :)
Yay, Tinkerbell!!!
"Look, I'm a princess!"
Party time!!!
Friends...
Cute cousins...
Funny Faces!
On the move! Even Vo-vo's can't stop her now!
Chasing friends around the house...and being chased!
I'll have to upload hilarious video of this later.
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY ALEXIS!
WE LOVE YOU!!!
Love, Your Mommy and Daddy :)
(by the end of the day, and with no nap, Alexis was pretty tired,
so this is the best picture we have of us with her on her birthday...poor baby, practically fell asleep before her head hit the pillow!)














No comments:
Post a Comment